- .40 cl of whole liquid cream
- .1.75 gelatin sheets
- .100g sugar
- .3 tablespoon (s) of milk
- .10 tablespoon (s) of bailey’s
- .10 biscuits (cake kind in butter Breton biscuits …)
- .1 cup (s) of coffee
- Place the liquid cream in a dish, cover with a film, and place it for at least 10 minutes in the freezer.
- Place the gelatin in cold water
- Prepare a caramel with the 100 g of sugar, then add the milk and 5 tbsp. of Bailey’s, stirring vigorously (if the caramel freezes and you can’t dissolve it even on the heat, put it in a blender).
- Whip the whipped cream using an electric mixer.
- Stir in a spoonful of Bailey’s Caramel Whipped Cream to soften.
- Heat the water in a cup for 1 minute in the microwave, wring out the gelatin and mix well with a fork, then mix with the caramel (or directly in the whipped cream, stirring with a hand whisk).
- Pour the caramel on the whipped cream, add the rest of Bailey’s and mix by gently lifting the mass with a spatula.
- Place a coarsely broken cookie at the bottom of each verrine, pour a little coffee over it, place 3 tbsp. tablespoon of foam.
- Dip a cookie in the coffee, place it on the foam, and finish with a layer of foam.
- Film and place in the refriggerator for at least 3 hours.