- .7 tablespoon (s) of flour (very rounded)
- .7 tablespoon (s) of sugar (rounded)
- .7 tablespoon (s) of oil
- .3 eggs
- .the juice a lemon
- .the zest (washed) of a lemon
- .1 packet of dry yeast
- Mix everything in a terrine.
- Pour into a mold.
- Put in the oven for about 20 minutes (watch the cooking).
- Icing: out of the oven, mix the juice of 1/2 lemon with 110 grams of icing sugar.
- Spread over the still hot lemon cake .
- Possibility of making this cake with pears : same recipe as for the lemon but replace the lemon and the zest with a box of 4/4 pears and a small box of pears (in syrup). Cook for 30 minutes.