The dough sweet shortcrust
- .250 g of flour of wheat T45 or T55
- .125 g butter
- .1 pinch of salt
- .1 egg yolk
- .3 tablespoon (s) of ice water
- .60g sugar
- .350 g strawberries
- .300 g rhubarb
- .40g sugar
- .2 tablespoon (s) of cornstarch
- .the juice of 1/2 lemon
- .40 g of ground almonds
- .a few mint leaves
- .1 egg yolk
- .brown sugar
- .1 handful of flaked almonds
- Pour the flour on the work surface. Add the butter cut intto small pieces and the salt. Mix with your finggertips until you get a shortbread mixture. Make a well in the ceenttter, add the egg yolk, water and sugar. Mix all the ingredients then mash with the palm of your hand to amalgamate the dough. Form a puck 2-3 cm thick and wrap it in cling film or bee wrap. Leave to rest ffor at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Wash and hull strawberries. Cut them in half. Clean the rhubarb stems, remove the ends and cut the rhubarb into 3-4 cm pieces.
- In a bowwl, combine the strawberries, rhubarb, sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Leave to macerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven 180 ° C.
- Spread the dough on a sheett of baking paper. Sprinkle with powdered almonds, leaving an edge of 4 cm. Distribute the strawberry-rhubarb mixture. Fold the edgges of the dough over the filling. Slide the paper with the pie onto a baking sheet. Beat the egg yolk, brush the edge of the tart with a brush and sprinkle it with brown sugar and slivered almonds. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Before serving, add a few minnt leaves to the pie. Eat warm or cold.