- .210 g chocolate the milk
- .150 g of passion fruit puree
- .90 g whipping cream
- .1 tablespoon of acacia honey
- .60 g butter
- .brown sugar
- .grated coconut
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie.
- Bring the passion fruit puree, creeam and honey to a boil in a saucepan. Incorporate this mixture into the melted chocolate. Mix with a spatula.
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes, then incorporate the butter in pieces.
- Cover and set aside in the fridge for 6 hours.
- Shape the truffles and roll them in a mixture of sugar and coconut.